FS: 20 ft Enclosed United Trailer

ohioko4s4

I bought a new trailer, and won't have much use for this one anymore. I bought it new in 2006 (maybe 2007, can't remember) in Columbus for $8k. Custom lowered floor. We also installed a 5k lb superwinch and new tires and wheel bearings last summer. Has a total of about 8k miles. It's in very good shape. I think it's a great deal for someone for just $3k. It also only weighs about 3k lbs so it's perfect to use behind a SUV, etc.

It's grey exterior, finished white walls inside. Side door. Lights inside. 4 ding rings. Double axle with brakes. A number of people on this forum have seen it. I'll take pics and post if it doesn't sell by this weekend.

I might take you up on this, are you able to open your supra doors partially or are the wheel wells in the way? Our new trailer wheel wells are too tall and the doors hit

No, the wheel wells are in the way to open any more than about 6-8 inches - most if not all 8.5 ft trailers are like that. That's why I have the winch....no need to be in the car.

Get in line.

Pretty sure I was one of the first to email, might offer don to pick cavins beat ass 14 second slow as shit supra at the same time and dont have to wait in line. If you dont have cash, dont clog up his thread when you know you cant swing it