Stock 98 Prelude

Art

Needs more info. Is this an auto h23 or a 5spd h22? Cause that could be your biggest issue right there. I mean we are on a car forum I would assume the obvious awnser would be to 'improve performance' which can be done by buying parts, etc. or buying a better car...

those ebay tubular manifolds are junk. plus the turbo is hit or miss. heres my ebay first and last tubular ebay manifold:

2010-09-02%2016.12.00.jpg

If your serious about building a reliable turbo setup for cheap, which is what i would recommend to make it more "fun".

http://www.hondamarketplace.com will be your friend.

Turbo-buy a used good, although used reputable turbo. like Precision, Garrett, or BW just to name a few.

Injectors- Youll want a good set of injectors, at least 440s if you want to make anything close to 300HP, which is super easy.

Wastegate- Get a tial. period.

Hondata- pick one of these up from the site listed above.

http://www.Ebay.com is another useful resource for piecing together a turbo kit.

Turbo Manifold-I got a cast iron turbo manifold for around 100 bucks. Durable and wont crack(well shouldnt)

intercooler- I got a complete kit from ebay. it had the BOV, core, all piping and couplers and t-bolt clamps. ebay parts but they were solid.

Fuel pump- you can pick one up from IPS or slowmo or wherever.

oil feed/drain kit. ebay ones work just fine, but be careful not to snap the nipple off the feed flange. its shit cast and is brittle.

downpipe, have it fabricated locally because i can assure you the ebay ones wont fit properly. cutting and rewelding will be required.

save yourself the time and effort and just have one made.

this post is absolutely pointless but whatever.

It is stock, and it is for sale. It is an automatic. This was my wifes car. I totaled my Audi. I need to sell my 98 Z71, and or this 98 Prelude. Since I'm stuck driving this Honda I wanted to see what cheap mods would make the most sense. I dont want a racecar Honda. I just wanted to wake it up a bit.

I never said I wanted to turbo this car. I just wanted to wake it up a bit.