WTB: 7M-GTE Head

ImUrOBGYN

NOOOOOOOO that really stinks. Let me check with one of my guys if he still has one he lives right up there near you.

I have a call into him waiting for a call back. This head came off a motor with a mild bottom end knock, hopefully he still has it. I'll let you know when I hear back from him. Adam (dunno his s/n) on here pulled the motor and can verify what was going on with it when he pulled it.

Edited by Crossle

NOOOOOOOO that really stinks. Let me check with one of my guys if he still has one he lives right up there near you.

I have a call into him waiting for a call back. This head came off a motor with a mild bottom end knock, hopefully he still has it. I'll let you know when I hear back from him. Adam (dunno his s/n) on here pulled the motor and can verify what was going on with it when he pulled it.

Fuck if that's not the same story I've gotten from 2 others I know, as well. "You just missed it", stories... lol Get back to me if you here anything. Feel free to call if you'd like. I'm definitely trying to find something not too far (or closer to Dayton as that's the location of the machine shop) as shipping would rape me and I'm getting outside my budget, now. :mad:

cast iron head? if its not real bad drop it by columbus col-weld and see if it can be repaired.....

Aluminum.

I will look monday at the shop . I have a toyota supra head i'm just not sure what it is.

Thanks, let me know.

I'll give you a call on this, but my "potential" connection decided it would be a great idea to scrap the spare stuff I gave him....:rolleyes:

The bastard.

Was that all the call was going to be? Or did you have any other info?

I've got a GE head that's been sitting in the garage forever. it's missing one of the allen head freeze plugs and a few cam cap bolts but It did come off a running car with good compression. I'm sure it's got dirt and whatnot on it but is still usable after a good cleaning.

you still having issues finding a head? time to go jz, or lsx.

You shut up. :gtfo:

lol ;)

I've got a GE head that's been sitting in the garage forever. it's missing one of the allen head freeze plugs and a few cam cap bolts but It did come off a running car with good compression. I'm sure it's got dirt and whatnot on it but is still usable after a good cleaning.

Well, it'd be going straight to the machine shop for them to go over, anyway. I believe the only difference between the GE and GTE head are the cams... If I remember corretly. So much for them being done with everything by Wednesday...

Anyway, what would you like for it? Would you like to give me money to pick it up for you? Or, perhaps charge me lightly. I would be willing to withstand the latter for you. :D

Aluminum.

Thanks, let me know.

The bastard.

Was that all the call was going to be? Or did you have any other info?

That was pretty much the call lol. I don't know of anything else lying around anywhere. I've pretty much wiped my hands clean of my Supra days for now.

You shut up. :gtfo:

lol ;)

Well, it'd be going straight to the machine shop for them to go over, anyway. I believe the only difference between the GE and GTE head are the cams... If I remember corretly. So much for them being done with everything by Wednesday...

Anyway, what would you like for it? Would you like to give me money to pick it up for you? Or, perhaps charge me lightly. I would be willing to withstand the latter for you. :D

make an offer, you can pay for it once it came back checked out okay

Thanks. I've contacted this guy and he actually still has it. Keeping him as backup though I'm sure he'd come down on the price.

That was pretty much the call lol. I don't know of anything else lying around anywhere. I've pretty much wiped my hands clean of my Supra days for now.

And that's why nobody like you anymore. :gtfo:

lol ;)

make an offer, you can pay for it once it came back checked out okay

What could be better payment than my undying gratitude or the well-deserved feeling only discovered through giving and helping your fellow man?

Dammit! I hate "make an offer"s. You give me a price so I can tell you to kiss my ass first, then lowball you.

haha I kid. I'll shoot you a pm in a bit.

Thanks. I've contacted this guy and he actually still has it. Keeping him as backup though I'm sure he'd come down on the price.

And that's why nobody like you anymore. :gtfo:

lol ;)

What could be better payment than my undying gratitude or the well-deserved feeling only discovered through giving and helping your fellow man?

Dammit! I hate "make an offer"s. You give me a price so I can tell you to kiss my ass first, then lowball you.

haha I kid. I'll shoot you a pm in a bit.

LOL! Sounds good man.