Free Male Pit Bull Pup

DaddyBuiltRacing

I got the pup from another member on here, whos wife works at a shelter. At the time I got him I was home during the day and my wife was home at night. Now our schedules have changed and were both gone all day. I don't want to leave him in his cage the entire day, so to be fair to him I am going to attempt in finding him a new home.

Male (4 1/2 month old)

Chocolate in color

Name: Capone

Has had his first shots (other members wife did them)

He knows sit, shake, stay and lay down. We have been house breaking him and he does pretty good with it. He hasn't had an accident in the house in a few weeks. I will throw in his crate and toy as well. He is very good with our 9 month old son, as he just wants to lick him all the time. Plays well with other dogs including other pits (neighbors have 2 and bro in law has 3 month old)

I can text pics per request.

740 814 3936

Just an FYI, leaving them in their cage is ok as long as it's not for like 12 hrs or anything crazy. They will consider it their little home and be fine. I use to leave mine in her crate for 8 hrs on end while I worked. Now she is so house broken that I leave her out and she chills in the house the whole time. Don't give up on a good dog. Pits are amazing dogs and you won't regret keeping him.

Just an FYI, leaving them in their cage is ok as long as it's not for like 12 hrs or anything crazy. They will consider it their little home and be fine. I use to leave mine in her crate for 8 hrs on end while I worked. Now she is so house broken that I leave her out and she chills in the house the whole time. Don't give up on a good dog. Pits are amazing dogs and you won't regret keeping him.

Agreed.

I've got two pits myself and they actually like being in their cage because it gives them a sense of security. If you put it in the kitchen with no cage you will find his destructive side pretty quick. If you're gonna put it in the kitchen all day you should definitely leave the cage open within his reach or you'll be sorry. When they want out of somewhere you won't stop them.

My dogs (pits and rotts) go into their crates at 7:15am and emerge at about 5:45pm. Me no feely bad and they don't tell me they hate me afterwards...

But I'd imagine (and hope) that they have plenty to do once they are out.

That inactivity without enough of an outlet can lead to some serious personality disorders and a need for destruction. I'm, of course, directing that last sentence to the OP since I figure you're already well aware of that. :)

My dogs (pits and rotts) go into their crates at 7:15am and emerge at about 5:45pm. Me no feely bad and they don't tell me they hate me afterwards...

thats a shitty life. my dogs have common sense and can roam free throughout house without tearing/pissing /shitting on everything while i'm gone. I just make sure to take them out before I leave and immediately when I get home. I do have the luxury of living close to work so I come home to eat and let them out then as well.

• 1 month later...