wtb asap c5 colum lock bypass

Stimmel1647545512

I called quite a few dealers in town i called IPS I called a couple corvette places dealers believe it or not harldy know what im talking about and everyone else has to order it or i have to order it online jack maxton says they have the part but want to do it for me and wont sell it to me?

so that being said does anyone know LOCAL where i can get the colum lock bypass module for a c5 corvete 6 speed? its a 99 fyi

thanks

I called quite a few dealers in town i called IPS I called a couple corvette places dealers believe it or not harldy know what im talking about and everyone else has to order it or i have to order it online jack maxton says they have the part but want to do it for me and wont sell it to me?

so that being said does anyone know LOCAL where i can get the colum lock bypass module for a c5 corvete 6 speed? its a 99 fyi

We have never stocked them but I do have a wholesale acct with Maxton if you want me to snag it from them :)

Jeff

We have never stocked them but I do have a wholesale acct with Maxton if you want me to snag it from them :)

Jeff

jeff i might stop by when im on lunch and talk about this, im sure you know more than i do i have gm part number 88965331 and i think this is the problem but please correct me if i am wrong