women...

SRTurbo04

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When she gets pissy ask her why she is out of the kitchen?

I did this to my woman and it granted me 2 days of silence...:D

Silence is the best gift ever!!!

+1 70% of the time you get rewarded with silence,28% of the time something heavy from the kitchen gets chucked across the room, and 2% of the time, you just have to drag her back in and show her where the kitchen is, bend her over the counter, and give her a good spanking.

+1 70% of the time you get rewarded with silence,28% of the time something heavy from the kitchen gets chucked across the room, and 2% of the time, you just have to drag her back in and show her where the kitchen is, bend her over the counter, and give her a good spanking.

so thats how women treat you, sounds kinky

so thats how women treat you, sounds kinky

you must be confused. sorry if your girl doesnt let you out of the kitchen but i dont know how to cook, do laundry, or operate the dish washer, and i have no desire to learn, because all that shit is her job.

I tell my girlfriend in a semi-polite manner, to shut the fuck up. The overall rollercoaster of emotions that sometimes flow is a small price to pay for the wealth of sexy time and other womanly shit they sometimes do for you. Adapt selective hearing, and pick up important key words. Repeat them, act like you "understand" and see panties drop. The end.

Adapt selective hearing, and pick up important key words. Repeat them, act like you "understand" and see panties drop. The end.

LOL +REP. I remember having to repeat just enough to make them believe you were listening.

you must be confused. sorry if your girl doesnt let you out of the kitchen but i dont know how to cook, do laundry, or operate the dish washer, and i have no desire to learn, because all that shit is her job.

Every time you hit the Submit Reply button my opinion of you lowers exponentially.

Congrats!

No shit. It's as simple as putting the stuff in the machine, putting soap in and turning it on. There's nothing to learn.

Well there are some LD kids that are not allowed to use these types of machines or cut their own meat. I think we found one that has somehow learned to use the interwebz.