turboking15

mjrsplat

Leigh,

i bet you thought this was gonna be a flame thread.

just wanted to say thanks for going the extra mile to make sure i had the right parts when i left today. i havent encountered too many people at an auto parts store that have that kind of dedication to helping customers.

no homo.

hah yea. around here its mainly the idkwhatthefuckiamdoingworkingatapartsplace people i deal with. the auto places on polaris suck. looks like i'll be heading into westerville for parts from now on.

as for the plugs,i havent put them in yet, my brother's car is in the garage, and i didnt feel like moving cars around tonight. they'll go in tomorrow afternoon.

Leigh,

i bet you thought this was gonna be a flame thread.

just wanted to say thanks for going the extra mile to make sure i had the right parts when i left today. i havent encountered too many people at an auto parts store that have that kind of dedication to helping customers.

no homo.

Fuck you.

Leighs kool.

Theres a consumer reports section for your info.

Phil, you need to stop fantasizing about sexual exploits with me, ive told you numerous times it aint gunna happen. REAL TALK!

Erik has an extensive collection of wooden nickels that i gave him for "services rendered"

Yup, that about sums it up.

P.S. come see me for parts.....