restaurant.com?

im faster

they are legit, but if you buy a $25 gift cert. then you will have to spend at least $35 in order to use it. sometimes its a minimum purchase of $50 for a $25 cert. also most places will include the tip so it seems higher than normal. Still some great deals to be had. No matter how you look at it its $25 for $2

don't do it. the GF got one for christmas, they are a huge pain to get and use and very limited on the restaurants you can pick from.

+1

I just used one. But I got a $50 credit there from when I bought the wife flowers for V-day.

Their restaurant selection isn't very good, and you aren't buying gift cards, you are buying coupon cards.

I have used it many times. Super happy every time.

The first time was through National City rewards (now PNC). Got a $100 credit to choose from the website. Turned it into something like $150.

Have ordered probably 5 times since. It's legit, never had issues getting certificates. Selection isn't great, but what you see is what you get.