Want to buy SBC 350 block

Sam1647545489

Sam, my dad and I have several. Two are already checked, cleaned, bored, have freeze plugs and cam bearings installed. One is .030 over, one is .040 over. Also have a set of higher compression (I think 12.5 to 1) pistons for the .040 over.

If any of that might be what you're looking for, let me know.

EDIT- both are 4 bolt mains.

Vinny, pm me a price or just text me. I dont have your number. Does he have a long block by chance? I am looking for a 350-375hp sbc 350.

Only long block he might have is a 400. He would probably do one of the 350 blocks and a 400 crank to get a nice 383ci or 385ci. :)

He's in North Carolina, just called him. Here's what he has (all this is in a nice attached garage).

1 - .040 over 350 w/ stock rods and crank. Block fresh bored, bearings, plugs. $350 for block, $375 for all

2 - .060 over 350 w/ Keith Black dome pistons. Also fresh bore, bearings, plugs. $350 for block, $425 with KB pistons.

3 - 400 rods, pistons, crank, heads, NO BLOCK. Block is there, but it is hurt. Make offer on this one if interested.

Motors have been oiled down in bags since machine work.

EDIT: He is in NC, engines are near Zanesville. :)

Heya Sam,

wanna go Injected? Have a complete l98 out of an 88 Iroc Z on a stand with harness and ecu.. balanced and blueprinted has 7000 miles on rebuild.also have a 400 that would need a complete rebuild. out of a 71 Impala. has a cam and intake that go with..