Looking for a CCW gun

Mr. Allinder

if you're looking for something CCW, I've been doing some research lately and as far as I've seen, there is no more demand than for the S&W Bodyguard .380.

If you're looking in that Sigma price range though, I hear lots of positive comments about the Ruger LCP and Bersa Thunder CC (for the price).

if you're looking for something CCW, I've been doing some research lately and as far as I've seen, there is no more demand than for the S&W Bodyguard .380....

I've got a rain check from Gander Mountain for one at $379.99!!! Can't wait for them to get another shipment. This gun feels great and shoots well (for me).

I've got a rain check from Gander Mountain for one at $379.99!!! Can't wait for them to get another shipment. This gun feels great and shoots well (for me).

i've heard the trigger pull is heavy for those who haven't fired a CCW-purposed gun before (like myself) but that it's easy to get used to. I wanted to rent one to fire at NASR but they don't rent them out because "they've got enough demand as is"

There's nothing wrong with a Sigma, especially if you want to think about what you're doing for the 5 seconds it takes to actually pull that fucking trigger.

For a small gun, I really like my LCP .380. If I were going to carry something else, it would probably be another Glock.

if you're looking for something CCW, I've been doing some research lately and as far as I've seen, there is no more demand than for the S&W Bodyguard .380.

If you're looking in that Sigma price range though, I hear lots of positive comments about the Ruger LCP and Bersa Thunder CC (for the price).

There's nothing wrong with a Sigma, especially if you want to think about what you're doing for the 5 seconds it takes to actually pull that fucking trigger.

For a small gun, I really like my LCP .380. If I were going to carry something else, it would probably be another Glock.

My old man just got his CCW and he bought a Ruger LCP .380. He seems to like it alot. I have fired it a few times and it is not bad, I actually liked it. I am more of a fan of bigger guns, and am a 9mm guy myself but the LCP seems to be a great wepon that is easy to conceal and that is all he really needs.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Got my bodyguard .380 and LOVE it! Also picked up a Bersa .380 and it feels like 2x the size of the bodyguard. Both are great for carry and very fun to shoot. The bodyguard is about 0 print with a itwb holster.