Basketball Training

KennyFKINPowerz

How tall is he?

I am 6'1" and can stand over him while he tries to shoot, swatting the ball across the court, to which he must sprint to retrieve it, and try again.

Eventually, usually after 12-18 months, his brain and body will converge to evolve him to grow taller, stronger, faster, and better at basketball. One day, he will come at me and dunk over my head on full NBA regulation rim. This will be his graduation.

Enjoy watching kid on ESPN. Real talk.

PM for pricing.

How old is the kid and what level of training are you looking for?

He plays on the travel team, and he's kind of bummed because he doesn't play as much, but he's a beast on his rec team. Probably one of the best on the team, by far. But he wants to get better so he can play on the school team next year.

My kids have played in leagues all over for years and I have coached for many before my accident. Best bet is to put him in a well organized league and get him to join as many pickup games as possible. I have coached kids that were "taught" how to play but couldnt do a thing in an actual game resulting in frustration for the kid. Experience makes up for alot.