Something Scary At School

Brendon

Something Scary At School

During school today, it was noticed that someone wrote on the bathroom wall, threatening people about a bomb threat. Although I didn't see it because the bathroom was taped off, due to the investigation of it. One of my friends told me that he heard it said "if you thought the Columbine was bad, wait until tomorrow" or something along those lines. And they were saying it was going to be on February 29th, even though we don't have that date this year. It's pretty scary, and I don't know if I should even go to school tomorrow. Furthermore, New Albany is usually a really good area for a family, etc. but something like this could happen anywhere. What should I do?

Edited by Brendon
  • Downvote 1

Real talk?

i doubt it would be cr talk in a high school. therefore, it must be real talk.

@op i would turn in your friend for making threats. if there was ever a reason to stay home from school, this would be it. then again, when i was in high school, i wasnt known for my great attendance, so i likely would have taken this as an opprotunity to play hookie.

i doubt it would be cr talk in a high school. therefore, it must be real talk.

@op i would turn in your friend for making threats. if there was ever a reason to stay home from school, this would be it. then again, when i was in high school, i wasnt known for my great attendance, so i likely would have taken this as an opprotunity to play hookie.

It was not my friend who made the threat. He just told me what people were telling him it said. We have no idea who the threat was actually made by.

kids don't follow through with anything these days

thats the problem with kids... kid really dropped the bomb on this one.

http://pw0nd.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/what-you-did-there-i-see-it.jpg