March: troll history month

AWW$HEEET

If you have to post about being a troll, you're not really a troll. You're more like a rapper who raps about rapping.

or a trapper who raps about trapping?

in the trap house....

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Threads like this are a waste of space...

So are posts like that... and this.

If you have to post about being a troll, you're not really a troll. You're more like a rapper who raps about rapping.

or a trapper who raps about trapping?

in the trap house....

What about a troll who trolls about trolling?

http://cdn3.knowyourmeme.com/i/000/102/995/original/sheencover.jpg?1299057629

He's dealing with fools and coke!

:bangbang:

this isnt going to play out well.

Meh, it's CR. Like everyone else says, can't take anything seriously. You just pick out the classy people vs. the people who won't have a lifelong successful relationship.

Meh, it's CR. Like everyone else says, can't take anything seriously. You just pick out the classy people vs. the people who won't have a lifelong successful relationship.

Yea Jeffro, its not classy cummin on a girls face.

It's a good month for it. It's already better than black history month because it's not in the shortest, shittiest month of the the year (Still better than Puerto Rican history month of which none exists...) Plus, at this point of the season, the trolls should be getting pretty restless.

What exactly would you "celebrate" about Puerto Rican history month? The liberation of thousands of radios from cars throughout the country?

I prefer a degenerating relationship with lots of beating one another into a coma and some occasional Charlie Sheen binge drinking and coke addiction.

What exactly would you "celebrate" about Puerto Rican history month? The liberation of thousands of radios from cars throughout the country?

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_kmEDHPYIWVM/TESStYJgTiI/AAAAAAAAAks/Cm6Bnjj7gUI/s1600/wahlbergxp5.jpg

I have sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation. That being said, I would never ejaculate on a woman's face. That's just disgusting.

Everything deserves freedom. Especially, from The Man. I can hear them 'calling' out to me. (That also mean they're working. ;))

And who are you to talk, Columbian? Your first winter here at my house I had to keep you from jumping off the roof headfirst into a pile of snow! It's not coke, you idiot! And you can't package and sell it. It fuckin melts. You almost got us killed. :nono: