Patio

sol740

Rob, all my info is on Facebook on my companies page. Feel free to call me with any questions or if you want a bid, let me know. They are always free.:)

Thanks Sam, and thanks to everyone who provided me with info, or a reference. We are considering all of our options.

I gave you price on what you explained to me what you wanted done. I thought it was a fair price from my point.

just to clarify, no, you didn't. i told you i was looking for stamped concrete. you tried to steer me away from it saying it would cost "a lot more", and tried to push me towards a basic swirl finish...when i finally got the quote from you, you quoted me for the swirl finish, which is EXACTLY what i told you i didn't want...had you quoted me for stamped, i probably would have spent the extra $200 to support a CR member.

but i don't see how im trashing you in the threads when i mention someone else who did exactly what i wanted for less money than you wanted for a far less superior work...i never said you ripped me off, i just said i got a better price elsewhere...if someone is looking at a car and dealer A sells it for $30k but dealer B sells it for $25k, are people trashing dealer A for speaking of dealer B?

every time someone comes here asking about concrete everyone says "SAM!", yet i would be willing to bet that all but a few of those people have never even had you out for an estimate, let alone had work done by you.

and i love that you make it a big deal that you gave me a "free estimate"...guess what, so did the other 4 guys i had out here...and it took you all of what? a drive here and 3 minutes? the guy i ended up going with sat out back with me for a SOLID 30 minutes, explained how things would be done, materials that would be used, what would be done on what days, pictures of previous work, etc etc. very thorough.

its not that im mad, its that im giving people other options to pursue. im happy with what i had done, why would i not plug this guys name when people ask, and mention my interactions with other companies/individuals? ive spoken to others here who have gotten estimates and they have also made mention that your prices seem a bit higher than theyve gotten elsewhere.