Lettuce skool me on civic si's

macpyro2

Been in the market for a new car, something practical. Looking for a fun DD that is good on gas and reliable. I dont need anything ridiculous either if I want to go fast i always have my Audi and bike...This being said i drove my friends 07 SI the other day and loved it, everything about it made sense. Sporty but not over the top, just seems like it would be a fun DD.

Read some reveiws online but they all suck so does anyone own one or have any good insight. I would really like to know more...

06-10 civic SI

Discuss.

damn 163K miles lol

Just getting broke in. My Integra (boosted @ 7 psi, 50% power increase) is bone stock internals with the factory clutch. It sees 9000 rpm on an almost daily basis. I take it to the track all summer long and just generally beat the hell out of it. I have not been stranded yet and have not had any major repairs. It has been boosted for 3 yrs now.

damn 163K miles lol

Just getting broke in. My Integra (boosted @ 7 psi, 50% power increase) is bone stock internals with the factory clutch. It sees 9000 rpm on an almost daily basis. I take it to the track all summer long and just generally beat the hell out of it. I have not been stranded yet and have not had any major repairs. It has been boosted for 3 yrs now.

+1 on high mileage hondas.

My 94 integra had 180k on the clock when i bought it. i turbod it at 10 PSI and beat the fuck out of it for 10k miles and it maintained the same cylinder compression when i sold it. those motors are magic. only thing i had to replace was the dizzy cap because i left it outside with the hood open during a rain storm.

Good friend in Cali who can afford a lot and does have some really nice toys swears by his Si as a dd'er. They are smooth. For me I couldn't get over having to flog it and sounding like a teenager doing it when pulling out of my side street into traffic. Reliable for sure though.