Hennessey 2011 cts-v.

I Eat Rice

To bad he's a crook and you can do the same mods for 1/4 what he charges...

Ya but you have a can have a car with the same name as a liquor just different spelling if you go with him. Also I have not looked this up and am just speculating but I think if you go through him to build your car it will still be covered under warnty if anything goes bad which is not the case with a normal modded car.

Ya but you have a can have a car with the same name as a liquor just different spelling if you go with him. Also I have not looked this up and am just speculating but I think if you go through him to build your car it will still be covered under warnty if anything goes bad which is not the case with a normal modded car.

no. he's a crook, plain and simple. multiple, multiple accounts of his robbery of peoples' hard earned money---and i'm not just talking about the crazy prices he charges---we're talking about stealing parts from car A, and puting them on car B, etc etc. amazing, that he still gets feature articles in major car magazines after all of this.