Lizard decorated my tires

flounder

So Im sure some of you have recently been reading the threads and knew that I had been putting gay pride stickers and the like on Lizards bike out at pony. Well it all started from this. When he bought blake's crashed bike, I took the tires off of it while he used the parts for his new race bike. Well when I stopped by pony to pick up the tires Lizard left for me, This is what I found. It will take some serious leaning to get this off considering he took it all the way to the edge. And before you ask, yes Im actually going to ride them like this.. :)

The Penis Drawing

IMG_6154.jpg

Writing

IMG_6155.jpg

IMG_6156.jpg

IMG_6157.jpg

IMG_6158.jpg

IMG_6159.jpg

Edited by flounder

That's awesome! LOL All I could think of when I saw it was "I had this condition when I was a kid. Like 3% of all kids have it... I just couldn't stop drawing dicks"

Superbad was as awesome as chalk cock scrawled on wheels.

Oh wait...

are u kidding brian is beating his ass hard core. thats fucking funny as hell im gonna have to do that this year to some of the guys. maybe one of the greatest acts of gayness i ve seen. ur the man liz.

Just wait until you do some STT events. "New for 2009 - chalk writing in tech." For esteemed members only, of course...:D