Krampu$.....

,,,,,,comma,,,,,,

It's probably because they don't want that much fail in one thread. You simply aren't winners. Winning isn't a choice, unlike your sexual preference. I wake up in the morning and shit out more awesomeness than you will ever create in your life. If I had the time for pity, I might feel bad for you, and your lack of machismo. That being said, I don't have time. You know why I don't have time? Winning is a fucking 25/8 commitment. That's right, I'm so fucking awesome I can't even cram it all into your concept of time. FACT.

It's probably because they don't want that much fail in one thread. You simply aren't winners. Winning isn't a choice, unlike your sexual preference. I wake up in the morning and shit out more awesomeness than you will ever create in your life. If I had the time for pity, I might feel bad for you, and your lack of machismo. That being said, I don't have time. You know why I don't have time? Winning is a fucking 25/8 commitment. That's right, I'm so fucking awesome I can't even cram it all into your concept of time. FACT.

will you post more often i miss your posts :lol:

You sound like a combination of a douchebag and that annoying guy from the Nationwide commercials.

http://images.sodahead.com/polls/001312919/0_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg

Trolls be trollin or some bullshit, what a waste of CR on threads made up of this troll on troll love shit. Sounds like the next level of gaydom.

You ain't gay until you become a troll so you can fuck a troll.