Dumbest thief EVER!!!!

Benner

Walked back to my car tonight from the Arnold classic and as soon as I opened the door realized something wasn't right. My friends backpack was in the front seat with stuff out of it. Same for mine in the back. Damn thief broke into my car and went through everything but only stole a shitty old radar detector and a few dollars in coins, as well as a spare cell phone battery.

The kicker is the guy was to stupid to pay attention to what he was going through and looking at. Here's the list of potential money that piece of shit missed out on.

1. Oakley Juliets $350

2. Targus Backpack $45

3. Oakley Backpack $80

4. Misc Supplements $200

5. Boost gauge $50

6. Cell phone charger $20

So basically spent the time to go through everything and made out with only $40 to $50 worth of stuff. Luckily they didn't damage anything. What I can't figure out though is how they got into the car. I locked it and even remember it cause it about made me and my friend deaf with the horn echo through the parking garage.

Oh and the bastards still made me pay $12 for parking in their shitty garage.

Excuse me? At the very least, I know how to spell the word "deposit". :gtfo:

To the OP, crazy they didn't take the Oakleys.

No joke. The crazy part is they had them in their hands at one point. i'd stuck them in the little cubby hole in front of the shifter and they ended up on the floor so they evidently just didn't pay attention or know what they were.