Finnish Guy Gets Prosthetic USB Finger Storage

cgrubbe

"Jerry had a motorcycle accident last May and lost a finger. When the doctor working on the artificial finger heard he is a hacker, the immediate suggestion was to embed a USB 'finger drive' to the design. Now he carries a Billix Linux distribution as part of his hand."

1520240-1-thumblg.png

Finnish Guy Gets Prosthetic USB Finger Storage

Must. Resist.... fuck it.

"Hey baby, about last night.... it was great and all, but I think I left my thumb drive, well.... in THERE...."

Could be really troublesome if you were trying to hack someone's machine and you realize all your warez are still in your girlfriend... damn stoners.

"He can boot Linux while he performs the shocker." Wish I'd have come up with that. Holy shit.

Right there with you IP - it's like 2% cool, 98% WTF creepy. Not to mention the guy is freaky looking as all get out. Ick. Should not have seen this while eating my morning cereal.

"He can boot Linux while he performs the shocker." Wish I'd have come up with that. Holy shit.

Right there with you IP - it's like 2% cool, 98% WTF creepy. Not to mention the guy is freaky looking as all get out. Ick. Should not have seen this while eating my morning cereal.

At least he rides a motorcycle :lol: