Who can do custom automotive wiring?

jfisher

Hoping to have the car back soon and all that is left to be done is the wiring. So far I know of one option, but he hasn't seen the car and is quite busy right now, so would like to keep my options open in case that doesn't work out.

To start, I do not have the time to do this and I don't do wiring anyway. I've done some very small scale wiring of gauges, etc in the past, but just don't have the time or know-how to wire up everything that needs to be done at this time.

Here is a list of things that will need wired:

-Finish up the battery relocation

-Electric water pump

-Contour electric fan to the ECU so the fan is controlled by the ECU (would also be sweet if this could be done with the water pump but have no idea if that's possible)

-AEM wideband ,autometer nexus oil and water gauges using the 6401 controller

-GM 1 Bar Map sensor into ECU

-AEM EPM into ECU

-LQ9 Coilpacks into ECU

I am using an AEM 30-1400 P&P ECU in the car.

I'd like to find someone who is neat and detailed. I'd like to find someone who is also good with researching / familiar with the AEM is I'd like it to be able to control several of these "extra"s similar to how the factory ECU did.

Let me know if you need any more info, pics, or whatever. Thanks.

If worse comes to worse, I've seriously considered having the car shipped down to Kurgan to have him wire up the car and to put a base tune on the car, but I'd like to keep it somewhat local if at all possible.