It's Offical..

Nate1647545505

My brother and I just finished the paperwork for our LLC dealing with all sorts of things that go boom.

We have some future plans to get into manufacturing, but as of now we are going to start off in the FFL/Tacticoool store area. If we can find the land, we're honostly thinking of creating a range in in the 500-1000m length.

He's already an FFL so feel free to get ahold of us (him).

Apologize for the randomness, just pumped :)

Thanks for the support guys. I'm still in the military, this is mainly his egg for now.

We've been talking about pricing - and both of us being gun nuts - we agreed to keep it low as possible.

As far as location, I can't imagine it would be anywhere other then Columbus, but he's still looking for retail/store space. We're working on getting some partners and vendor accounts with Alexander, Adam's, Osprey, Daniel Defense, etc.

Would love to hear some feedback on:

What do you wish your local gun shop had?

What do you love/hate about your current gun shop?

more of a selection of lever action rifles

Love some of the lowest prices in the country, hate the long wait time,

Thanks for the support guys. I'm still in the military, this is mainly his egg for now.

We've been talking about pricing - and both of us being gun nuts - we agreed to keep it low as possible.

As far as location, I can't imagine it would be anywhere other then Columbus, but he's still looking for retail/store space. We're working on getting some partners and vendor accounts with Alexander, Adam's, Osprey, Daniel Defense, etc.

Would love to see a blackwing setup with a range and vances prices and outdoor long-range would be awesome also let me know when your accepting applications

Hmm, we may need to talk more about a 20 year vet who's a PMI and has 8 years corporate sales experience. I'm certified to open a range from scratch based on the caliber being shot there(.50 cal and down). Have I done it? Nope. Just saying.

Rock Island Armory's in stock.

Hmm, we may need to talk more about a 20 year vet who's a PMI and has 8 years corporate sales experience. I'm certified to open a range from scratch based on the caliber being shot there(.50 cal and down). Have I done it? Nope. Just saying.

You're OCIE will be a shot of yeager, a 1911, and a cleaning rod. We'll make you meaner then a DNR officer. :cool:

Love:

-tons of good cheap police trades

-surplus ammo at awesome deals (sometimes)

-most popular reloading stuff

-lots of AR components available

-consignment/used items available

Hate:

-thugster wannabes

-too busy to get service

-crappy location

-funky hours

-snobbery

-know-it-all gunshop BS

Love:

-tons of good cheap police trades

-surplus ammo at awesome deals (sometimes)

-most popular reloading stuff

-lots of AR components available

-consignment/used items available

Hate:

-thugster wannabes

-too busy to get service

-crappy location

-funky hours

-snobbery

-know-it-all gunshop BS

We had tossed around the idea of making the range more of a club, there would be an application, criminal and credit check.

I suppose we could look into having the store membership based, but that would create alot of headaches and possibly drive away alot of customers.

Thanks for feed back everyone, we are all ears.