our great country.

Spidey2721

big fan of the band of brothers from hbo. it was on all day today and just watched the last episode on spike. the closing episode will always bring tears to my eyes. those men that served in that war were amazing Americans. this world, this country would not be the the same without them. to all who have served, and are serving out there in the wars and conflicts... thank you. thank you for your sacrifice. i and we as a country owe our world to you. remember when your out there living and enjoying the life you have... its owed to those who took up the call. thank you soldiers. hope they have green beers in the desert.

Just remember, those guys, and the ones today, fought for the rights of you and I. If we want to protest a military funeral and bring our own agenda about, we can. I stood with my shipmates and swore to keep the US safe. Swore to let anyone in this country say what they like. Its a tough thing to walk a path others have placed before you, never knowing who you are, and even tougher to lay the path and know those that come behind you will never know who you are.