TR6 plugs Vs. Autolite 103

TurboNova

So I am doing some maintenance stuff and wanting to know opinions of spark plugs.

5.0 turbo w/ alum heads and cobra intake 13-15lbs boost

NGK Tr6

or

Autolite 103

I have read good and bad before. Just wondering what and why people use which plug.

I have always used NGK plugs in about everything other then my bone stock GMs (which got ACDelco), and they have never given me an issue. I suppose if I was a Ford guy I'd use Autolites but have just never had a reason to try them.

I think the tr6 are to hot for your goals. I just started running the autolites at the end of last year. I think the NGK are easier to read and will melt before the autolights. Some like that because they will fail before a piston.

I have a shitload of tr6,7 and 8. I dont use taper seat plugs anymore and would like to get rid of them.

they are the aluminum gt40 heads... I dont know which ones until I pull the valve covers but they are tapered seat. I put Tr6 plugs in the car again because that is what sam had in the car. I will see how they go, I do have them gapped a little bit too much possibly at .30. We will see if I have spark blow out issues, but I will be running 13lbs for a while

I think the tr6 are to hot for your goals. I just started running the autolites at the end of last year. I think the NGK are easier to read and will melt before the autolights. Some like that because they will fail before a piston.

I have a shitload of tr6,7 and 8. I dont use taper seat plugs anymore and would like to get rid of them.

Well If you are trying to offload those plugs.... I am interested :) Do you think 7's would be better if I stuck to NGK?