inline hockey?

AWW$HEEET

Hello yeah there is a place down near grandview hieghts area that has it.

www.columbusrollerhockey.com

I live in Detroit now so i dont know if they still have leagues or not. It is alot cheaper than ice and you can do hockey stops on their surface.

as the site says, drop in fridays that have a decent turn out. Or you could play for free on north or south campus when it gets warm out

Real men play stick puck on ice. Just sayin'.....

Says the guy who hasnt played in years....

I use to play in that inline leage, its not bad no real complaints at all. If your just starting out again just call the place and ask if they can place you with a team. Dont expect to win but it'll get your feet wet and when you start meeting more people who play you can move to a different team, thats what i did when i played.

HOWEVER, if you want to play big boy hockey you should strap on some skates and hit up a stick and puck session or maybe a "learn to play" session a one of the chillers, they have them all the time and i think they're pretty cheap. Id say you can come to a dropin with me but even the easy dropin's wouldnt neccessarily be good for a beginner. If you have any real interest in ice let me know i can hook you up with some people that can put you on a team.

Oh and if you need new equipment i'd hit up play it again sports before you go buying new shit. I got a great deal on my gloves there.

Now that i think of it i have a pair of mission ultra lights in my closet collecting dust, depending what size you are i'd sell them to you if you want? PM me if your interested.