Boy I felt left out !!!

Catman

there is a thread, but i took this from the newsletter..

Want a sticker?

Send a SASE (self addressed stamped envelope) to the address below. Be sure to include what color you want (red, white, black).

Ohio Riders

21 N Souder Ave

Columbus, OH 43222

I ended up getting out of work early today and headed over to Mr.Mako's house but I must have missed you guys. I couldn't remember the address but I drove down his rode but did see any bikes anywhere. It was about 10 minutes after 2...

I ended up getting out of work early today and headed over to Mr.Mako's house but I must have missed you guys. I couldn't remember the address but I drove down his rode but did see any bikes anywhere. It was about 10 minutes after 2...

Sorry about that man we ended up meeting over at chipotle. I take it then jerm didn't get you the message. I'm goin out tuesday after work if I can find a babysitter. You're more than welcome to come out with me then if you want

well, in Jerm's defense I did tell him that I probably wouldn't make it for the ride. My bike goes in the shop tomorrow for new tires and chain, after that I'm down to ride pretty much anytime. I can't do it Tuesday or Wendsday though, I already have plans to golf(Tuesday) and bowl(Wed.). Just keep me on the text list and I'll get over there as soon as I can.

:cheers:

I normally shoot mid 40's. Not good, not bad. They have an awesome deal out at Legendary Run on St. Patrick's day. $25 for 18 holes and a cart, plus a free lunch, and $1 green beers all day. It's suppose to be 75 and sunny all day. I tee off at 1:00. I can't wait. Anyone else play?

I normally shoot mid 40's. Not good, not bad. They have an awesome deal out at Legendary Run on St. Patrick's day. $25 for 18 holes and a cart, plus a free lunch, and $1 green beers all day. It's suppose to be 75 and sunny all day. I tee off at 1:00. I can't wait. Anyone else play?

must be nice bro! i have to work tuesday otherwise id try and meet up with ya. have fun on the greens

damnit, now i feel bad! i thought the new guy couldnt make it....and my camera didnt work. i guess its about time to read the directions

its all good man, if im not leading the group theres no need to use that camera anyways! :D

its all good man, if im not leading the group theres no need to use that camera anyways! :D

if your leading the group, the comments on vimeo/youtube are gonna be along the line of ":wtf: is that guy doing? hes so slow...look! he just got passed by an old lady in a lesabre" or "why is that guys bike so clean, doesnt he ever ride?"

That's why I was finnna get out front, Just incase he posted it here, Everyone would Flame ME instead !! LOL :eek: <<< No He didn't !

Edited by Catman

if your leading the group, the comments on vimeo/youtube are gonna be along the line of ":wtf: is that guy doing? hes so slow...look! he just got passed by an old lady in a lesabre" or "why is that guys bike so clean, doesnt he ever ride?"

Don't call my bike no Damn Lasabre :p

I gotta grab a sticker as well...

To whoever handles them (casper?), do you still have any of the ohio-riders.net ones, or are they all sans-.net nowadays?

I just got a couple of the new ones from Benji @ the IMS last month, and they don't have the .net anymore