Pair of 99 Sea Doo GTX Limited Jet Skis

XChris1632X

These are matching 1999 GTX Limited 3-seaters and comes with a double Shorelander trailer. One has almost two hundred hours on it, one has a bit more but I dont remember off hand. I have obviously not had any out this year but they both ran great last year.

-The Good

They are great skis that require very little maint. They are very comfortable, way more than my RXP in any condition with waves but they are still somewhat sporty at the same time. These are decently quick jet skis, especially for 3 seaters. If i would guess they will run 55-60mph hour, and that is in most type of conditions. They can almost keep up with my RXP when it starts to get choppy becuase the sport skis will not stay planted in the water as well as these and guys riding sport skis will get beat up to bad. Quite a few members from the board have ridden these and can vouche for them. I have not had one mechanical problem from these skis since I owned them.

-The Not so Good

They both have quite a bit of dock rash from the previous owner. Some areas are a little beat up/dirty.

The fuel gauges have not worked since I owned them but they have reserve switch and it is easy to look at the tank to see how much fuel. This is normal and it has never posed a problem.

One of our fine fellow members here on the board was riding one in cummberland and decided to let one eat a rope. During the process of trying to remove the beehive of ski rope over water, the bolts for the intake grate snapped off. Right now there is no intake grate on one ski but I continued to ride it and so far has not created in problems. It might just not be as fast as the other one in choppy water. I have been meaning to fix this as it is an easy fix and I have the part, I just have not had time yet.

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk251/XChris1632X/For%20Sale/n693029337_1150646_773.jpg

These are both great Jet Skis. Neither one has let me down so far. They both have custom covers. I love both of these but I do not need 3 jet skis. I am selling these to replace them with 1 new one for my family to ride. $4500 OBO

How long have you owned them?

Hour gauges? If so how much time logged on them?

Compression?

3 or 4 years I have owned them. I am second owner. I don't recall The hours exactly. If I had to guess one has 2 hundred something and the other 3 something. I am going to try to put the batteries back in them this week so I can look for sure. As far as compression I really don't know for sure, when I was deployed last year I had a sea doo dealership check them over so they were good to go when I returned. Everything was great at that time.