1996 Buick Riviera Supercharged, 160K miles - $2200

Hwilli1647545487

Posting for a coworker... Do not contact me.

------------------------------------------------

Selling my daily driver, good solid car. Clear Title. Kids are growing and decided I needed a 4-door. This is a very clean car, leather and interior in great shape. The Riviera has all the bells and whistles, moon roof, power everything, CD/cassette, etc... This is a fun car to drive, and with the supercharger has great pickup.

Car Needs:

1) Front Strut mounts

2) Will need tires before too long

3) I have had a oxygen lean code (i.e. vacume leak), just recently replaced some vacume line connectors and had code cleared - seems fine. Even with code being shown, never had a performance issue. Get about 26mpg on the highway.

Over the past 18 months I have performed the following work to the car: Replaced- brake line, lower intake manifold gaskets, super charger gaskets, belts, idler pulleys, radiator hoses (flushed coolant system), tranny filter (fluid change), oil pan gasket, valve cover gaskets, thermostat, back shocks, front struts (I put cheap Monroes on and thought I could get away without replacing strut mounts--but as mentioned they are needed. Rides smooth, but will notice the mounts need changed). Cleaned fuel injectors, regular oil changes.

The paint is not perfect by any means, but looks pretty good for a car of this age. There is a small paint blister just above the front windshield that showed up recently.

Please email, or you can call 614-330-0008 and leave message.

Pics in the CL ad

http://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/2262470691.html