1989 Mustang GT - $6k

nurkvinny

Someone make a good offer.

It's gonna go sooner than later, and I would 100% prefer someone on CR. I don't have the time and patience any more for 3 mustang sites, RacingJunk, CL, yadda yadda. Every friend, family member, CR member, etc that has seen it in person has commented about its condition (in a good way :) ). Buy it, flip it, mod it, DD it, put it away for your kid to drive some day, I don't care.

Returning some PM's to folks who made offers early on...

• 3 weeks later...
Damn. I thought I was going to open this and see it sold, I really thought this car would be an easy sell for you.. glws.

I'm not really putting a lot of effort into it. I stopped replying to anything from RacingJunk, Corral, Stangbangerz and CL that sounded like a waste of time.

A guy just left here after test driving it, and the only reason I replied to him was his e-mail went pretty much, "I have cash; you have a title?" :) He loved it but has some other car to test drive first, I guess.

It will sell when it sells.

I'd love to have it as a dd, but don't have the cash and I doubt you want a Civic. Lol

GLWS, it's a great looking car. It's hard to find a foxbody that's not a complete pile or highly modded and overpriced.

You're right, it's only going to keep going up in value this summer. It has some tasteful mods but is mechanically stock so it'll have a broad market too. I pm'd you, but I'm not expecting anything. Lol

if this were a notchback I'd buy it.

If this was a notch, I would have been asking more.

:(

It's all good, man. I believe the guy will be performing most of the mods you talked about doing. He is a life-long Ford nut who worked in Detroit for years and has built many turbo/blower/bottle cars and a couple 10 seconds Lightnings. It will be in good hands.

Is it staying local

Northern Columbus.