F.S. Mad River Canoe

RC K9

OK, so inlight of me moving to TX, I have a lot of crap to sell. I have been debating whether or not I want to take this with me. It is an awesome canoe but I just don't know how much I will be doing in TX. Anyway, it's a Mad River Adventure series. I can measure it but I believe it is 14ft. It is beige in color and I have owned it three years. It has been in the water less than 10 times. It is very comfortable with the backrests it has. It has been stored in my garage when not in use to the weather has not beat on it. I have 2 life vests, 2 metal and plastic paddles and one wooden paddle that I will toss in. I can;'t get good pics of it right now because it's in my tiny garage with my car on jackstands in there too. If you want to come and check it out though you are more than welcome.

Asking $375 for everything. Canoe alone is $600 new I will even throw in a free 2yr old male rottweiler if you like too ;)

Thanks for looking.

-Ryan

• 2 weeks later...

Here are some pics. Forgive my vampire white body. It was extremely hot and humid and I was trying to beast this thing down a very big, very steep hill in TN.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=528&pictureid=4960

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=528&pictureid=4959

I forgot to mention it also has cupholders and a 3rd seat in the center of the canoe. I am 6ft 2in and have plenty of legroom and such. It's very comfortable.

In 3ft of still water. lol

Yeah, I was being a little sarcastic ha ha.

It really is a great canoe. Like I said before, very comfortable, cup holders, back rests, you can have 3 people, yada yada yada.

I had it out on norris lake in TN, and I have taken it down Big Walnut through Gahanna and the Little Miami down in Oregonia, OH. It has served me well every time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...