Ford edge

smokin5s

So I have a ford edge rental for the next week and being a die hard gm guy I wanted to hate it but to be honest it's awesome.. plenty of power and it gets great mileage (we have the awd model and are still averaging 27 on the freeway.) btw ford sync is fucking sweet.... It's made me want one bad!

I guess the commercial, "have u driven a ford lately" is right, it's made me a believer...

Btw it's still fucking ugly but who cares, it's fun to drive and has enough to keep my inner geek going.

So I have a ford edge rental for the next week and being a die hard gm guy I wanted to hate it but to be honest it's awesome.. plenty of power and it gets great mileage (we have the awd model and are still averaging 27 on the freeway.) btw ford sync is fucking sweet.... It's made me want one bad!

I guess the commercial, "have u driven a ford lately" is right, it's made me a believer...

Btw it's still fucking ugly but who cares, it's fun to drive and has enough to keep my inner geek going.

Dependable and idiot soccer mom proof.

The sync is more problems than what its worth in my opinion. They have some driveline issues but other than that they are alright. It wont be my next purchase or anything but they are decent buys. I have always been a Chevy guy but since I have worked for Ford, my ideas about them have changed as I have seen a huge rise in quality.