Free shit

Richard Cranium

I have some friends with a horse farm. They have a rather large pile of manure that has been building all winter. Basically they just need it gone. The catch is they will not deliver it. But if you want a truck or trailer load they will load it for you. They are located in the New Albany, Westerville area. PM me and I will send you their contact information.

do you have a rough guesstimate of how many cubic yards it is?

Not sure if your question is a serious one based on the rest of the thread. But I would say you could fill a full sized dump trailer with it. I wouldn't even hazard a guess at the number of cubic yards. They are giving it away though, so the pile is getting smaller. My thought was if someone had a good size garden and wanted a truckload of good natural fertilizer. Seriously, they have a kubota tractor with a front loader. If you have a trailer or want to haul a pickup truck load they will load it for you.

Not sure if your question is a serious one based on the rest of the thread. But I would say you could fill a full sized dump trailer with it. I wouldn't even hazard a guess at the number of cubic yards. They are giving it away though, so the pile is getting smaller. My thought was if someone had a good size garden and wanted a truckload of good natural fertilizer. Seriously, they have a kubota tractor with a front loader. If you have a trailer or want to haul a pickup truck load they will load it for you.

Uhh, can you PM me who this is because it sounds exactly like my parent's place