I will NEVER do business with Bushmaster again!

JaSSon

Fuck. Bushmaster.

2/28: Placed order for armorer's AR combo wrench, action clamp, and a cool AR schematic poster.

3/1-3/7: No correspondence from Bushmaster at all.

3/7 early am: I email BM and (politely) ask if my order has shipped.

3/10 end of business day: 4 business days later I receive a response that says basically "it will be another 2-3 weeks until your order ships due to company transition..." What? Company transition?

3/16: Item shipped email. Woohoo! Earlier than expected!

3/18: UPS slip on my door, no package. BM requested the signature of a 21+ year old. WTF, for tools?

3/21: UPS came around 5:30. With just the poster. Serious BM? A poster? A signature required for a poster?

3/21 a few minutes later: Call BM customer support, they're supposed to be open till 6 for cust support and 7 for new sales. Nope their phone system says closed at 5pm EST.

The packing slip that was sent with their super special signature requiring poster says my tools are on back order. Fucking great. It would have been cool if BM made some mention on their website about that.

Never. Again. /rant

I've had good luck with midway, but tax refund season must be hitting them hard. They've constantly been sold out of wrenches, and only have the action blocks on and off.

Called Bm Tursday. They have the action block. I told the rep on the phone to get it on it's way THAT DAY. If it's not here by Friday I'm calling back and canceling that. I canceled the wrench and ordered from Del-Ton. It's already shipped.

Gun is all together. Pics coming when I have free time.

The combo armorer's wrench I ordered from Del-Ton was a POS. The free float wrench was out of spec. Had to take a dremel to it to make it fit my barrel nut. At least they shipped quickly tho.