Subaru Impreza Vs Tree

OrangeDot3083

http://www.iwsti.com/forums/general/214177-my-sti-saved-three-lives-yesterday.html

It's like god said 'K, time for you to die' and somehow this guy says 'F you and you're couch'. The fact that he had the presence of mind to do what he did, its impressive.

I like how after it was all said and done he got back in the car, it started and he was able to drive it out from all that weight!!!

No more than a quarter of a second later the tree fell on top of us. The crash was like nothing I had ever heard before. The cab was darker now, under the girth of the tree it blotted out the daylight. I wheeled around to check on Steph and Heather. Everyone was okay. I turned off my car and attempted to judge the situation. There were five inch wide branches surrounding the car. Several of which were on top of us. The roof had held.

The trunk of the tree was directly behind Heather. Knowing we were buried, I called 911 and told them we were buried under a tree and our location. They transferred me to the state police who took our name and number. When it was clear help wasn’t coming I told the state police that I was going to attempt to move the car to get us out from under the tree.

:)

http://www.iwsti.com/forums/general/214177-my-sti-saved-three-lives-yesterday.html

It's like god said 'K, time for you to die' and somehow this guy says 'F you and you're couch'. The fact that he had the presence of mind to do what he did, its impressive.

I like how after it was all said and done he got back in the car, it started and he was able to drive it out from all that weight!!!

I agree. That is a cool storey and mad props to the guy driving the car they were very very lucky for sure...