Fishing?

armin922

I like to fish but usually never make it out due to work and all of that. Am wanting to make sometime this summer though to get out and bass fish for sure. Have a few farm ponds I used to go to that would be a blast to fish in. I plan on going up to Michigan to do some hunting this year with my dad and also plan on fishing for salmon when they are making their run up stream. That stuff is a blast. Trying to dig up a pic I have of me with my biggest one I caught a couple of years ago. Was a big male that was 43 in and 27 lbs. Those fish put up one hell of a fight to say the least.

I have two private places to go, im willing to show some people when the weather gets nice, (im moving anyways )both are never fished and private. One of the lakes has huge amounts of bass that only a few local people even know about or has permission. The lake is hidden in thick woods and is in the middle of farmland , and is pretty big. Ive herd of people catching catfish but personally ive never even tried for them.

I have two private places to go, im willing to show some people when the weather gets nice, (im moving anyways )both are never fished and private. One of the lakes has huge amounts of bass that only a few local people even know about or has permission. The lake is hidden in thick woods and is in the middle of farmland , and is pretty big. Ive herd of people catching catfish but personally ive never even tried for them.

Ooh, ooh, me, me!!! :marc:

when it gets warm enough, im more then welling to take you guys to both spots.

sounds good

Ditto. Just let me know. I used to fish ALOT ALOT. I dont do it much anymore, but trying to slowly get gear together and get back out there. Currently, basic tackle and some crappy fishing rods. But hey, they get the job done. :D

Ditto. Just let me know. I used to fish ALOT ALOT. I dont do it much anymore, but trying to slowly get gear together and get back out there. Currently, basic tackle and some crappy fishing rods. But hey, they get the job done. :D

Yeah im not crazy with tackle and the newest carbon rods , I just have basic stuff, I seem to do really well with the buzzbomber and rattle trap types baits in this area. Last year I went to the one lake with shawn on here, and the bass broke my damn line, and took my fav rig. So im hoping I can make it up before I move and catch a nice one! Hopfully the weather picks up soon!!