WTB: Pocket Pistol...

Bam

I'm impressed Di. Nice reference.

For what it's worth, I've been looking for weeks at them and can't seem to find just the right one. It's frustrating, but worth waiting for the right one. GL

i've been looking for a while too... i'm leaning toward a Sig right now so hopefully i get one soon. Otherwise it'll look like i have a penis in my pants if i carry my Walther .380 hehehehe

i've been looking for a while too... i'm leaning toward a Sig right now so hopefully i get one soon. Otherwise it'll look like i have a penis in my pants if i carry my Walther .380 hehehehe

That Walther is the most comfortable gun I have ever held. Though small, still a bit much for a pocket.

I see you mentioned Sig being high on your list so I figured I would share my recent experience with a Sig P250 9mm sub-Compact.......

I recently shot a good friends p250 9mm and it was a steaming pile of shit to put it nicely. The gun spit out consistent 10-12 inch groups at 25-30ft range. Not only was it extremely inaccurate but it like to FTE a lot. Before we left Blackwing he traded it in on an XD .40S&W compact. Even the salesman that helped us said that the P250 line is the "Black Sheep" of the Sig line. I also see your looking for a .380 so you shouldn't have to worry about the P250 line unless you bump up to a 9mm.

Lightweight is what I would want in a pocket pistol . 45 would be a little to heavy in my opinion. http://pocket-defense.com/2010/03/ruger-lcp-380-review-vs-kel-tec-p3at/

The P3AT IS my choice of pocket pistol. It's the perfect weight and with the right pocket holster it looks like a wallet at most in your front pocket. Also they're inexpensive (that's for Scotty) and pretty accurate (at least the two I've owned are).

I just like the idea of a gun the size of the P3AT only in .45ACP. The AMT weighs in at 28oz full loaded and the P3AT is 11oz fully loaded so it's just a touch heavier.:D

The P3AT IS my choice of pocket pistol. It's the perfect weight and with the right pocket holster it looks like a wallet at most in your front pocket. Also they're inexpensive (that's for Scotty) and pretty accurate (at least the two I've owned are).

I just like the idea of a gun the size of the P3AT only in .45ACP. The AMT weighs in at 28oz full loaded and the P3AT is 11oz fully loaded so it's just a touch heavier.:D

I loved my P3AT. I only sold it because I got more then I paid :D

KillJoy