Dyno Brian is alive and kicking

DTM Brian

Yep, it is true. My buddy Anthony told me to get on here and let everyone know that I am alive and kicking or I would be banned for life. ;)

DTM was off to an extremely slow start in January of this year. It was the worst month since 2004. However, DTM had a record February and it looks as if I will have a record March as well. I have been extremely busy with both Ford and GM tuning. My Ford tuning has been mostly fox body mustangs. GM tuning has consisted of a number of platforms. Several motor swaps along with some cars in the 700+ rwhp range. I am thankful for the continued mustang business and very excited how my LSX tuning is continuing to grow. I have also getting quite familar with the SRT4's. The bike dyno is starting to pick up as well. Dyno Brian is back to 7 day work weeks tuning 2-4 cars a day along with misc dyno pulls.

On Saturday, April 2nd, I will be having a open house dyno day. Now this is primary geared to the members of CR. I will leave open to others to dyno as well.

$50.00 for 3 pulls.

Includes Boost and A/F.

10:00am to whenever we get done.

Once I get some free time I will post some graphs from cars that I have been working on.

Do you still do window tinting, looking to get the Chicks car done for her Bday

The last time I talked to him, about 4 or 5 months ago, it was no longer offered there at the shop.

Perhaps Brian can provide the guy's contact info though. I actually have to have a window on my truck redone.

Yep, it is true. My buddy Anthony told me to get on here and let everyone know that I am alive and kicking or I would be banned for life. ;)

DTM was off to an extremely slow start in January of this year. It was the worst month since 2004. However, DTM had a record February and it looks as if I will have a record March as well. I have been extremely busy with both Ford and GM tuning. My Ford tuning has been mostly fox body mustangs. GM tuning has consisted of a number of platforms. Several motor swaps along with some cars in the 700+ rwhp range. I am thankful for the continued mustang business and very excited how my LSX tuning is continuing to grow. I have also getting quite familar with the SRT4's. The bike dyno is starting to pick up as well. Dyno Brian is back to 7 day work weeks tuning 2-4 cars a day along with misc dyno pulls.

On Saturday, April 2nd, I will be having a open house dyno day. Now this is primary geared to the members of CR. I will leave open to others to dyno as well.

$50.00 for 3 pulls.

Includes Boost and A/F.

10:00am to whenever we get done.

Once I get some free time I will post some graphs from cars that I have been working on.

Any pit bikes getting some forced induction or NOS hits on the bike dyno? That was some funny ass shit...

I need to talk to you about window tinting, I just picked up a truck(2005 duramax ext cab) I would like to get the windows tinted. If you can support this let me know and I will give you a call concerning the details.