Nissan GTR Vs. Pulley, Tune Ford GT

YellowBalt

Put it against a UG or Heffner TT GT and you'd have a race. Not saying the GTR isn't a cool car, I don't sweat it like everyone else I guess.

Scotty, the Alpha 12 is a 1200hp+ GT-R, it could tow another GT-R and still destroy the GT. Not taking anything away form the GT, but whoever proposed that race is a retard.

" Yeah, well, lets race a 1200hp car against a 600hp car"...The fuck..seriously ?

Scotty, the Alpha 12 is a 1200hp+ GT-R, it could tow another GT-R and still destroy the GT. Not taking anything away form the GT, but whoever proposed that race is a retard.

" Yeah, well, lets race a 1200hp car against a 600hp car"...The fuck..seriously ?

It'd be something like this...

Have you seen the Twin Turbo GT's? It would be an interesting race from a roll. There's quite a few GT's sporting 1,000+ RWHP.

LOL
Yeah, it aint much of a mod. In terms of difficulty and price. I know because I did it to mine. $7 pulley and a six pack to pay the friend with the dyno and laptop. One hour, +137hp. (In my case with a very conservative tune)

It wouldnt take much to keep that GT's engine on top of the GTRs. Whatever they do to the GTR powerplant, the Ford could do the same and net bigger #s.

Is what it is.

Anybody taking the Nissan over the GT doesnt understand potential: performance or investment.

But hey, people buy pink Cadillacs....

they still are no joke. there's a guy on svtperformance with a new GT500 that runs 11.2 with only slicks and exhaust---stock pulley.

plenty of terminator cobras with 80k+ miles on the stock motor, pulleyed to 500rwhp the whole life of the car.

i'm just not a fan of the ford GT, for some reason. and they have not really depreciated much at all.

Indeed. Didn't mean to imply past tense.

I miss mine.

$7 pulley and a six pack to pay the friend with the dyno and laptop. One hour, +137hp.

With a suggested retail of $300.76, the Roush GT Pulley Kit

You can do the install yourself but this project is more involved than the 30 minute Mustang Cobra pulley swaps that have been all the rage. Starting off, the GT 5.4 engine has an external belt driven oil pump. Its belt and shroud have to be removed in order to free the supercharger belt. Because its on the bottom of the engine, having the car on a lift is really the only easy way to accomplish this. Since you have a $200,000 super-car, you are likely to have access to such a device.

An extremely tight engine compartment requires the supercharger be removed from the engine for the pulley swap.

Derp De Derp

Ha! sucks to be them.

Ah well. I suppose if you've got enough money for the GT and the upgrade then, you can afford to pay some wrench monkeys to do the work while you sit and watch while getting a blowjob from Megan Fox (or stuff)

This sounds like a great business opportunity.

"Cars N' BJ's Motorsports "

Satisfaction Guaranteed!