Travis Barker's first album in stores now

Mojoe

So it came out a week or so ago and I bought it. I never buy CD's but have been on the road a lot and wanted some new sounds. I've always been a big fan of all the covers he has put out, so I was looking forword to the CD.

Disappointed would be an understatement. But wait. I just didn't hear anything I was looking for. There are some good drums, but I was looking for more hardcore focus on that. It's not. There are several artist's on the CD and each song is by a different one. So I listened to it again. And again. And now it's pretty much on lock and repeat. Diggin it, so check it out.

Edited by Mojoe
Posting from phone owns me

Nice, I forgot it was out now. I'll probably pick up a copy before heading to Dayton next week to pick up the Cobra's replacement. Travis is a beast on the drums, can't wait for the new Blink 182 album, the 3 of them just aren't the same on their side projects.

Yessir! And he killed it too on the drums!

I was there as well. Awesome concert. I have no clue how you could be disappointed with this album. If it is half as good as the live show then it must be amazing.

I like the album, but I agree with Joe that there just isn't that intensity that you expect from him. I mean I guess I was expecting more emphasis on the bass but it just wasn't there for me.

I do really like the album I bought it a day or 2 after it came out and it's still in the car.

I wish more of the stuff he did when he was playing with DJ AM would have been recorded.