Anime

Jizzle Juice

Blue Gender

Claymore

Gantz

Trinity Blood

Fist of the NorthStar

Vampire Hunder D

So many othere and the stories are much better than anything on TV or the movies today. God forbid people have to think and not watch a bunch of fist pumping apes and troll ass bitches from the Jersy Shore...

I liked fist of the north star alot i didnt watch alot becuase when it was on i could never find it.

Baki the garppler is kinda cool aswell if you like beat em up type stuff. Im currently watching Guyver Bioboosted armor. There were a couple b-rated movies back when.

Elfen Lied, Great Teacher Onizuka, Hajime No Ippo, Tengen Toppa Gurren Laggen, Samurai Champloo, Claymore, Berserk, One Piece, there are a ton of good anime depends on what you are looking for. Hajime no Ippo is a Boxing anime and it's great. My personal favorite is Great Teacher Onizuka.

Back when it was on TV I watched a few episodes of Robotech and enjoyed them. Was always a little sorry I never went back and followed the story all the way though. Now that I have netflix I'm doing just that. Vampire Hunter D and Appleseed were my favorites when I was watching.

Back when it was on TV I watched a few episodes of Robotech and enjoyed them. Was always a little sorry I never went back and followed the story all the way though. Now that I have netflix I'm doing just that. Vampire Hunter D and Appleseed were my favorites when I was watching.

Download Macross Saga, it's still good.

I thought this awhile ago but it slipped my mind lol. I like that movie alot, i saw it when i was younger and was confused lol

Read all of the graphic novels and it makes a lot more sense. The movie skips most of the actual story.

Lately I've been rewatching the Escaflowne series.