We are a GoPro dealer!

35RFTW

As some of you may or may not know, we are a GoPro dealer and have a couple of them in stock. Come by today and pick one up! These are the best thing going when it comes to taking video of your rides in HD quality as well!

damn just bought one from their site but i will be needing another for my weather balloon project lol. I have 2 32 gb mem cards for mine and its really not that picky i have tried like 5 different cards i have laying around and all different brands and all work great

ill have to stop in to get some mounts and I need to shop for a bike anyways lol

I've used two different generic sdhc cards with no problems. sd cards don't work.

damn just bought one from their site but i will be needing another for my weather balloon project lol. I have 2 32 gb mem cards for mine and its really not that picky i have tried like 5 different cards i have laying around and all different brands and all work great

ill have to stop in to get some mounts and I need to shop for a bike anyways lol

Are your cameras the HD ones?