Allura King Bed Set by Tempur-pedic $1800!!!

IVRINGS

Just thought I would let you guys have a chance at this before I toss it up on Craigslist. I have had it for about 8-9 months now and we are getting the newest Cloud Bed by Tempur-pedic to replace it. It is a great bed, but the wife would like something a little softer. I also will include a New King Mattress Protector($149) and also a SET of New Comfort Pillows($159 each). If most of you don't know I do sell beds for a living and we are just doing something different. I do recomend that you try one out before you buy it in any store. Just tell the person that you are thinking about it instead of saying anything about the cost. This is something that you never really find, but wanted anyone here that has ever wanted a Tempur-pedic to have a chance to get it. Normal pricing for this bed is $4999.00, but due to the warty not being able to go to the new owner I'm only asking $1800. Please let me know if you know anyone that would like this bed. I've listed everything about the bed here from the website, but if you need anything else PM me.

The AlluraBed by Tempur-Pedic®

Those who insist you can’t have it all haven’t experienced the AlluraBed. Quilted pillow-top comfort layer, highly-conforming support, beautiful and breathable silk/bamboo cover—apparently you can have it all.

Feel: medium

Conforms to body: high

Mattress height*: pillow-top 13.5"

TEMPUR-HD® material

Quilted pillow-top comfort layer of highly-conforming TEMPUR-HD material embraces your body for a plush feel that’s medium Perfectly adapts to your body for a truly customized fit Minimizes pressure points to relieve discomfort, reducing tossing and turning for better quality sleep Supports and aligns your body so you fully relax for more restful sleep Optimal air flow and breathability responds to your body for more comfort Reduces motion transfer between sleep partners for fewer sleep interruptions Returns to its original shape time after time, and ensures years of use Mattress features

Silk/bamboo blend cover with contrasting microsuede sides is quilted onto mattress and spot-cleanable Patented, one-sided design means no flipping or rotating Non-skid bottom keeps mattress in place Allergen and dust-mite resistant Pairs with Sand MicroSuede Foundation. Compatible with Advanced Ergo adjustable base

http://www.thebedroomgalleries.com/sitebuilder/images/allura-469x289.png

http://furniture.retailcatalog.us/products/18980/allura4.jpg

Edited by IV RINGS
Lowered price!!!!!

Max you bring up a good point, but this bed has had a Bed Bug proof Mattress Protector since day 1. I'm also giving a NEW protector to the person that buys the bed so incause they bring some home they never have to worry about the bed. There is nothing on this bed 100%. If you wanted to go another step I could go into our warehouse where we have a spray that is safe and kills anythng that could be in a bed if you wanted free, but would take a few extra days to get done.

i was interested, but the warranty not being transferrable kills it. i may not have cared, but i actually saw a TP commercial not long ago where the guy said "the 20 year warranty is great, in 10 years we've replaced the mattress twice". or something damn close to that...im sitting there thinking "they just put in THEIR ad that the mattress has needed to be replaced after 5 years, twice?"

I've not seen that ad, but if it makes you feel any better I've never seen a single Tempur-pedic warranty in 3.5 years of selling them. I sell about 25-45K of Tempur-pedic each month during that 3.5 years. There is not a lot that can go wrong with this bed that I wouldn't of noticed the first few months. I guess you could always contact me if you ever have a problem since I'm the owner and would still have the warty. If you are not wanting anything else other then the bed I might be able to lower the price since I would have to buy the other stuff for you. Let me know and we might work something out.