Sun 3/22/09 - Thunder Valley Tactical Steel Match

flounder

Shooters,

Once again, there will be another long range tactical shooting match for those interested. No one from OR other then myself has shown up yet but the board grows every day thanks to Ben and all the members so I figured I would post the event details in case there are some new members interested.

The match will be held on 3-22-09 (This Sunday) at 10:00 a.m. sharp!

This event will be our first 16 steel target range record match. Whoever wins this match with the highest score will hold the range record till it is broke at another match. The highest possible score is 160. 10 points for one shot hit, 5 points second shot and 2 points third. Targets are engaged from 275 to 1150 yards.

You will need 48 rounds of ammo minimum. Extra shooting after the match is the norm here so bring more if you wish. Bring a lunch and or cooler we can transport it in the range vehicle.

Match fee is $30.00

Winner will receive his entry fee back.

Please bring spotting scopes if you have them they are a great tool for the new guys. .338 cal. or under please.

Make sure your bolt is out of your rifle.

Cost is free for spectators.

Make sure to have ear protection.

All new shooters welcome and we will help you along the way.

If you have never shot past 100 or 200 yards and are interested in this, I recommend you give it a shot at least once. Its an incredible feeling to hit a 12 inch disk at over a half mile. (1000 yards) Some of the shooters who show up are sporting custom builds and are engaging the 1 mile (1760 yards) target.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact myself or Tom.

MAKE SURE WHEN YOU ARRIVE AT THE RANGE YOUR BOLT IS OUT OF YOUR RIFLE!

map-1.jpg

Thanks,

Toms contact info is below.

Tom Sarver

Thunder Valley Precision

"We build precision rifles and train you how to use them"

740-502-6530 www.ohio1000yd.com

Hey Flounder - if you'd stop being gay and playing with guns, you might actually be able to do a few things:

1) Quit posting gun shit on a motorcycle forum. You ride or play with your "gun" a lot?:D Check out www.Ilikemygunbetterthanmygirlfriendandmotorcycles.com

2) You could actually get that fucking 750 fixed and completed instead of blowing your load on your toy rifle.:D

3) You could actually do something that more people are into and less likely to think you're some kind of militia creep guy... Bodies inthe basement, anyone?:D

Just bustin your balls. Wish I could afford a good rifle. Jealous, I guess. But, you're still a homo.

Hey Flounder - if you'd stop being gay and playing with guns, you might actually be able to do a few things:

1) Quit posting gun shit on a motorcycle forum. You ride or play with your "gun" a lot?:D Check out www.Ilikemygunbetterthanmygirlfriendandmotorcycles.com

2) You could actually get that fucking 750 fixed and completed instead of blowing your load on your toy rifle.:D

3) You could actually do something that more people are into and less likely to think you're some kind of militia creep guy... Bodies inthe basement, anyone?:D

Just bustin your balls. Wish I could afford a good rifle. Jealous, I guess. But, you're still a homo.

First off.. eat shit lizard. :):bigfinger::)

Second.. Yesterday's match was incredible. We had shooters come from as far as NC to participate..

I was lucky enough to take 1st place in the Non-magnum category and 4th place overall. Needless to say, I am super happy with my results. I will post pics as they come in.