99 FRC Vette $11,900........

neonkiller

Not much of a deal man, with 150k miles.

Really?

I figured they were still in high demand that motor isnt blowin up anytime soon lol

Im beginning to have a soft spot for the coupes than the FRC's..

Find a cheap coupe add stroker=win

Really?

I figured they were still in high demand that motor isnt blowin up anytime soon lol

Im beginning to have a soft spot for the coupes than the FRC's..

Find a cheap coupe add stroker=win

Yep. Watch corvette forums for a while and you'll find a much lower FRC for that money.

Here's a slightly less miles, but with light mods, similar $$

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c5-corvettes-for-sale/2795120-black-2000-c5-frc-for-sale.html

These are cheap, Fun , and reliable I want so bad....

Thanks for lookin out. Honestly Id take a coupe over a FRC if it had a stroker in it. Or more mods...

Coupes look more smoother to me. But to each his own.

I've been looking at these cars too. Been going back and forth, how would an ls2 GTO compare to a non Z06 C5 pros/cons? They seem to have a similar price range in the used market... Vince, I know you have owned both? It would be a weekend / nice weather daily for me.

These are cheap, Fun , and reliable I want so bad....

Thanks for lookin out. Honestly Id take a coupe over a FRC if it had a stroker in it. Or more mods...

Coupes look more smoother to me. But to each his own.

what is the difference between a coupe and an FRC?

I've been looking at these cars too. Been going back and forth, how would an ls2 GTO compare to a non Z06 C5 pros/cons? They seem to have a similar price range in the used market... Vince, I know you have owned both? It would be a weekend / nice weather daily for me.

get the vette instead. ls2 gto's are fun, but the gto is more of a daily than a weekend warrior imo.

I actually owned neither. :) I had an LS1 GTO and Z06 C5.

I would DD either. The GTO was more comfy inside and rode smoother. The GTO was easier to see out of. GTO was also easier on parking lot inclines and parking ties.

The only real advantage to the Z06 was the fact that it was a Z06.

Shanton,

I'm seriously thinking about getting a vette for a daily and not replacing my Jeep with a new truck. What the hell do I need a new truck for when the Jeep can tow and I can rock a Vette like this every day.

http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/vehicle-classifieds/1403540-1999-frc-b-b-ccw-74k-16-000-a.html

One of the coolest things about the Z06 was a trip I made, about 400 miles, and saw 31.something mpg.

:)

That was 100% bone stock.

On the ride home from Kentucky I saw just about that. I really fucked up my average on a really empty stretch of 71 though. Do eeeeeet Shanton.

The FRC, for all intents and purposes, was the test bed for the Z06.

Z06 ended up getting some lighter, thinner windows, I think a lighter roof, some brake ducts, lighter wheels, less sound deadening, titanium pipes, etc.

Hey shanton, just a heads up there is a white c5 vette at marysville honda used lot. I have no idea if its a z06 or whatever, it looks super clean.

Looks like Adam's old car.