Fireworks

Mojoe

I'm sitting here thinking how I can justify the money, effort and time into them anymore. The last few years I have spent a few hundred dollars a year and had quite a selection. Anyone who's been to my house for BBQ's or sitting around the fire pit knows, something is getting lit off.

Problem is it's just not worth it if you live inside the 270. And if you don't have a sure place to let them off, then you just end up with a ton of them. This almost happened to me the last two years. I'm not buying this year, and that's one of the reasons. Last years stash ended up in Vermont being let off on my Uncles farm. An hour and a half straight of non stop lining up a dozen at a time and setting them off. Mostly mortars too. Toward the end, I was just trying to get rid of them. Vermont doesn't sell fireworks, so the family loved it, but the pain in the ass it was just doesn't balance.

With my job, I get to shoot and use things that go boom and other fun devices. So without fireworks, I still get to have the same fun. Just wondering how those of you that buy firework relate to what I'm posting?