IPS A+

Mr. Jones

Had the summer wheels put on the A4 yesterday with a lower offset and bit more poke to them. Car was far too low in the rear so it started to eat my fender liners.

Jeff got me in the next morning and was in and out in no time, and car looks great again. Huge thanks! It's hard to find that kind of customer service and quality work.

Pics to come. :)

:cool:

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5144/5571367629_754aab93df_z.jpg

I will be having nightmares again because of this pic. HAHA!!

Why do you get to park up front during the day? Is the building seriously that empty?

Yawn. J/K, no really yawn. Looks good, How do the PSS's ride?

They ride like a far better controlled factory sport suspension on "9" which is full soft. Firm, but not nothing that wouldn't come off as a really good sports OEM.

On "1" or the stiffest it is noticeably upset by road imperfections, that patch of 270 by morse road that has the undulations in it will cause you you bounce around quite a bit lol.

What's funny is it doesn't bother me at all, I love it on 1, but run it on 9 in winter for obvious preservation reasons. :)

Highly recommended, single best upgrade the A4 has ever received honestly.

On "1" or the stiffest it is noticeably upset by road imperfections, that patch of 270 by morse road that has the undulations in it will cause you you bounce around quite a bit lol.

You should see me driving on that section of road... especially when I get to the 5th avenue bridge. Pretty humorous to see from the back, or so I'm told. :lol: