IPS A+

Mr. Jones

be jones, cant replace own tire stem cap.

While I realize that is a gross exaggeration of a point you are trying to make, I'll make this easy for you:

My "Hourly Rate" > IPS's very reasonable hourly rate.

Why would I spend hours getting the car in the air, getting dirty, for a simple task they can take care of quickly and easily for less than It would me to do myself?

When it's more cost effective to have someone else do it, and they are willing to accommodate you so quickly, why would't you ?

Besides, I was WAY overdue to check out the shop and this killed 2 birds with 1 stone!

While I realize that is a gross exaggeration of a point you are trying to make, I'll make this easy for you:

Why would I spend hours getting the car in the air, getting dirty, for a simple task they can take care of quickly and easily for less than It would me to do myself?

When it's more cost effective to have someone else do it, and they are willing to accommodate you so quickly, why would't you ?

Besides, I was WAY overdue to check out the shop and this killed 2 birds with 1 stone!

celebrity mechanic over here ladies an gents

• 2 weeks later...

When it's more cost effective to have someone else do it, and they are willing to accommodate you so quickly, why would't you?

This most people dont understand this way of thinking.

Car looks good jones!