Dez in debt.

Guest Spam

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

times a lot more

That is funny as hell. He will be screwed when there is a lock out next year because honestly I dis agree with NightHawk on this one I do not think they will come to an agreement. It is stuff like this that makes me not want to side with the players because if the dumb ass dude wasnt trying so hard to be ghetto fab and was investing his money wisely he would not need the owners to hand over the chunk of the pie they are asking for when they retire. Just another inmature, uneducated, waste of talent, pre madona IMO and he gets zero pitty from me. I hope the season locks out next year and he gets no money and loses everything and learns how to use those millions that he is getting paid. There is so much more I would love to say but I am going to keep it to myself because it would prob be a waste of breath among a few other things...

I tend to agree with Nighthawk. The owners aren't blowing their money on stupid shit like jewelry, and having 10 kids with 10 different skeezers. Players deserve to get paid well, as they generate lots of revenue, however, they wouldn't generate shit without the owner's investments. I work way harder than my boss, but I certainly don't expect to get paid more than him.