Low beams dont work...

ZYUL8TR

2001 Olds Aurora V8

My low beam headlights wont come on. I can hear the relay clicking under the hood when I turn the switch. Fuses are fine, and yes the bulbs are fine.

I have power to the relays but no power to the fuses...

looks like on the schematic that the dash integration module controls power and ground to the low beam headlamp relay. looks like you get to start with that.

i mean power to the solenoid side of the relay, thats 85 on the relay

looks like on the schematic that the dash integration module controls power and ground to the low beam headlamp relay. looks like you get to start with that.

i mean power to the solenoid side of the relay, thats 85 on the relay

just sayin.

Is the supply to the fuse panel passing through the module? Not being an ass, just not familiar with this one.

relay powers the fuse. the relay has one constant power and then the DIM sends another power and ground to the relay.

there are two fuses, one for the right and one for the left that come from the relay.

dash integration module controls the headlight relay via the parking lamp relay wich is located under the left rear seat and control the ground on the green wire at terminal 85 on the headlight relay

switch signal is sent directly from the headlight switch to terminal 86 on the headlight relay this terminal should show 12 volts when the switch is on

terminal 87 is the main power feed and should be hot at all times

terminal 30 should be hot when the switch is on

if you have power at relay terminal 30 and its dead at the headlight fuse check for a broken or damaged wire between the relay and the fuse

if the clicking noise you here is the dash integration module and the parking light relay doesn't power up the check the parklight relay if its good replace the dash module

hth