Keltec - A+++

evan9381

so as some of you may have seen, when my car got broken into a couple nights ago, one of the only things the retards took besides my cd player was the assembly pin to my PF9 that i had in my change jar (gun was disassembled and i pitched it in there to keep from losing it)

so i called my g/fs grandpa who is a gunsmith, and he said easiest thing would just be to call keltec directly and order it from them.

called them on my break today, talked to a very nice woman, explained my situation to her and that i needed to get a replacement pin to put my gun back together. she asked for my shipping address, and said she'd get one sent out. i asked how much the piece was going to run me, and she said she was going to ship it to me for free! no shipping charges, nothing.

amazing customer service, especially considering i'm not even the original owner of the gun. the woman was very pleasant, helped me with my problem in just a couple minutes, and is sending me a free part.

its too bad not every company will provide great service like this (referring to the service side...i know not everyone can afford to give free parts and ship for free, even if it is a relatively cheap part/cost little to ship)

A+++ keltec :bangbang:

I wonder if we had enough people call, each person requesting a separate part... if it would be possible to construct a whole gun solely out of free replacement parts.

LOL, and this is how companies go from being helpful customer service entities to hateful penny pinching money nazis. We should try it.

It seems like firearm companies have the best customer service. I needed a new mag cap for my mossberg shotgun when I was building a slug gun, and they sent me the cap with the sling swivel on it for free, no shipping charges or anything.